Honor a special fan, friend, family member or loved one with an engraved brick located outside Touchdown Terrace at Milan Puskar Stadium or at the WVU Coliseum on the sidewalk in front of the Jerry West Statue. The MAC will engrave your message on a 4” x 8” brick, which will become a permanent part of the WVU landscape for only $150 per brick.
- You may order your brick(s) via printable order forms or online, see links below.
- All text will be uppercase and standard size, font, style. Greek letters will be permitted for fraternity/sorority brick inscriptions. Use numerals (0-9). Use of symbols will be limited to ampersand (&), apostrophe ('), comma (,), dash or hyphen (-), exclamation point (!), forward slash (/), numeric (#), period (.), plus (+), or quotes (").
- Inscriptions may contain three lines of up to 17 characters per line for the Coliseum Brick Project and the Touchdown Terrace Brick Project, including spaces and punctuation. Only one name per brick is allowed (eg. Jerry West Class of 1960, The Smith Family or Go Mountaineers are permitted, but John and Jane Smith is not)
- Inscriptions will communicate non-commercial messages only; Company names may be used, but company phone numbers, slogans and pitch will not be permitted
- Bricks ordered together will be placed together to the extent possible
- The Department of Intercollegiate Athletics and Mountaineer Athletic Club reserves the right to approve all text prior to production.
Once orders are processed, you will receive a “Thank You” note confirming your order and brick inscription(s). All Brick Campaign gifts are awarded 2 Priority Points for every $100 received in the current giving year. All Brick Campaign gifts are 100% tax deductible. They are processed and receipted by the WVU Foundation. Brick Campaign gifts do not count towards Mountaineer Athletic Club annual giving levels.If you have any additional questions regarding the Coliseum or Touchdown Terrace Brick Program, please feel free to call (800) 433-2072.
Printable Order Forms
Frequently Asked Questions Will I receive any type of confirmation after I place my order?
Yes, you will receive a letter with the inscription you chose to be installed on the brick. You will also receive a gift card if your brick will be used as a gift.
When will my brick be installed?
The Touchdown Terrace Bricks are installed late summer. The Coliseum bricks are installed late fall.
Can I pick the location where I want my brick installed?
No, but if you purchase more than one brick at the same time, we will do our best to have them placed together.
How will I know where my brick is located?
A postcard will be mailed to you with the location of your brick after it has been installed.
I’m buying this brick as a gift; can you send the recipient a special note?
We will provide you with a gift card that you can use to give the recipient.