Upgrade/Relocate Your 2017-18 Men's Basketball Season Tickets
The Mountaineer Athletic Club (MAC) and the WVU Department of Intercollegiate Athletics are pleased to announce the implementation of an Optional Seat Selection Process for WVU men’s basketball season ticket holders and MAC members. Season ticket holders will have the option to keep their same seats and also log in to an interactive website and potentially improve seat locations or purchase additional season ticket locations. New season ticket holders will also have the option to log in to the interactive website and select their season ticket locations. Additional information for the interactive website will be available at a later time.
Please keep in mind the following in regards to the Optional Seat Selection Process:
• This is NOT a Reseating Process.
• This is an optional benefit the MAC and Department of Intercollegiate Athletics is offering to all season ticket holders and donors.
• Season ticket holders who choose not to participate will retain the same seats as the previous season by meeting the MAC gift requirement, unless seats are moved to avoid a one seat gap.
• Only after relocating, will released seat locations be available for other season ticket holders to select during the selection process. The system will not automatically release seats. You will be responsible for release your previous seat locations.
• Selection times and priority ticket limits will be based on your MAC annual giving levels from gifts made between December 1, 2016 and
July 28, 2017. Priority ticket limits are listed below.
• Selection times will be mailed out in mid-August.
• Mid-September, renewed and new season ticket holders will be notified when a seating availability map of the WVU Coliseum is open to review as often as they wish before the selection process.
• Once within your assigned selection times, you may log in as many times as you wish through the completion of the selection process or until you have upgraded/selected your seat locations.
• Season ticket holders may only upgrade/select their seats once.
• During selection times, available sections of WVU Coliseum and priority ticket limits will be based on 2017 MAC annual giving levels. Priority ticket limits are listed below.
• The Optional Seat Selection Process will be online only for a period in mid-September. Phone assistance or personal assistance will be available by appointment. More information regarding assistance will be sent out at a later date.
• Season ticket holders interested in purchasing additional season tickets are encouraged to purchase the additional tickets by returning the additional ticket request form, which is included in the season ticket renewal packet, with payment. There will also be an opportunity to purchase additional tickets during the seat selection time.
• Season ticket holders will be responsible at the point of purchase for any required additional donation and/or the cost of the additional season tickets newly selected and/or upgraded.
• This process is not valid for handicap accessible seating.
Additional Ticket Request
Additional seat locations may be selected during the Optional Seat Selection Process in September. Additional information for the Seat Selection interactive website will be available at a later time. Please use the form below to pre-pay for additional upper level men’s basketball season tickets for 2017-18 season. Season ticket holders will be responsible at the point of purchase for any required additional donation and/or the cost of additional season tickets newly selected and/or upgraded.
If you choose not to participate in the Optional Seat Selection Process and have purchased additional season tickets or are a new season ticket holders, a Mountaineer Athletic Club (MAC) representative will select your seats for after the Seat Selection Process.
MAC Annual Giving Level Priority Ticket Limits (For new/additional seats only)
(WVU Coliseum Lower Level Seating Only)
Stadium Suite Holder/Mountaineer Scholar
($25,000+) – 10 season tickets (up to 4 VIP seats)
($15,000-24,999) – 8 season tickets (up to 2 VIP seats, if available)
($10,000-14,999) – 6 season tickets (up to 2 VIP seats, if available)
($6,500-9,999) – 4 season tickets (up to 2 VIP seats, if available)
($3,500-6,499) – 4 season tickets
($1,500-3,499) – 2 season tickets
($800-1,499) – 2 season tickets
Blue and Buckskin - Upper level only
(There is NO limit for WVU Coliseum Upper Level Seating for all giving levels)
*Due to the limited availability, making a MAC gift at any of the above annual giving levels does not guarantee seat locations within the lower level.
* Following the 2016-17 men’s basketball season, the annual giving level at which you self-selected your seats must be maintained in each subsequent year in order to retain priority on your seats. MAC members who choose to decrease their annual giving level may have the number of allowable priority season tickets reduced and may be assigned new season ticket locations.
** Season ticket holders will be responsible at the point of purchase for any required additional donation and/or the cost of additional season tickets newly selected and/or upgraded.
*** The Optional Seat Selection Process will utilize the services of Ballena Technologies. A 3-D view of the WVU Coliseum will be available online for seat previewing before selecting seat locations.